51cm Portable Lawn Mower With B&S Engine Lawn Mower
What is the function of a lawn mower?
A lawn mower functions by spinning either a thin blade, or a small piece of cable, to cause lacerations on the stems of grass & other plants. Severing the plant and reducing the height of the plant to a more pleasing appearance
What is a lawn mower used for?
A mower is a person or machine that cuts (mows) grass or other plants that grow on the ground. Usually mowing is distinguished from reaping, which uses similar implements, but is the traditional term for harvesting grain crops, e.g. with reapers and combines.
|20 inch lawn mower|
|gasoline lawn mower||Match Engine:||Briggs &Stratton / Loncin|
|Cutting height adjustment:||standard single handle|
|Front /Real wheel size||8"(200)/10"(250)|
Features of lawn mower:
1. Commercial grade engine provides excellent performance and durability
2. Solid steel drive shaft provides smooth and efficient power transfer from the engine to the cutting head
3. Anti-Vibration System provides maximum comfort to get more done with less fatigue
4. Pure Fire low emission two-stroke engine technology
5. Lightweight & well-balanced for ease of use and maneuverability